label.service.not.available
Choose quantity: Back
x 1
x 2
x 3
x 4
x 6
x 9
x 12
x 18

Choose the custom quantity to add to cart:

Award Slow Wine i

This wine has been awarded by the Slow Wine Guide.

+
Discover more

Franciacorta Brut P.R. Blanc De Blancs

Item number: BBB00184 SVG 750
Award Slow Wine i

This wine has been awarded by the Slow Wine Guide.

1
Choose the quantity of bottles to add to the cart:
x 1
x 2
x 3
x 4
x 6
x 9
x 12
x 18

Vintage: s.a.

Denomination: Franciacorta DOCG

Grapes: Chardonnay

Alcohol: 12.5 %

Format: 0,75 l

Type: Bollicine

Region: Lombardy

Origin: Made in Italy

Occasion: Aperitif with friends

Pairing: Fish and shellfish

Allergens: Solfiti

DISCOVER OUR EXCLUSIVE SELECTION
Champagne not be missed

Do not miss the June promotions: exclusive Wine Box Special Champagne, Krug and Dom Pérignon in super discount and new Maisons. Champagne is the sparkling wine made in France par excellence, capable of making you fall in love!

SPECIFICATIONS

TASTING NOTES

Franciacorta Brut P.R. Blanc de Blancs was created to celebrate Monte Rossa's 35th anniversary and its name is a tribute to the founders of the company, who have the same initials: Paola Rovetta and Paolo Rabotti. It is a classic Lombardy method that is the result of the passionate search for harmony and elegance, a Blanc de Blancs that combines the amplitude, structure and complexity of the reserve wine in 35% of it and the allure and finesse typical of Chardonnay, from the estate's best crus, in the remaining 65%. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel vats and oak barrels. It has a beautiful straw yellow colour with greenish reflections and, as the glass moves closer, you can smell medlar and golden apple with hints of green almond on the nose. The palate is characterised by fruit notes and citrus notes, creamy mousse, in a context of great balance and length. Ideal as an aperitif, it is a perfect sparkling wine to accompany fish starters and is also excellent with seafood. Read more Read less
THE WINERY

Monte Rossa

The historic Cantina Monte Rossa has always been a pioneering company, founded on solid traditions but always looking to the future. Over time, the company has become one of the most important reference points for Lombardy wine production. One of the most important reasons was certainly the start of its production of Franciacorta: in fact, Monte Rossa was the first company to research the excellence of Franciacorta, abandoning the production of still wines. A gamble that has certainly paid off in fame, and which has made it an example for all winegrowers in the area. Great traditions, artisanal methods and innovative technologies come together in a unique production process that enables it to produce the highest quality Lombardy wines. Today, the Monte Rossa winery boasts around seventy hectares of vineyards, stretching across a vast territory. The various positions of the crus and the different environmental conditions guarantee a wealth of aromas of great value, for a surprising final product. Name and address of producer/distributor: Monte Rossa - Via Monte Rossa, 1 rosso, 25040 Bornato (BS). Products from this winery should be stored in a cool, dry place away from heat sources.

Select a size

Read more

Read less