label.service.not.available
Choose quantity: Back
x 1
x 2
x 3
x 4
x 6
x 9
x 12
x 18

Choose the custom quantity to add to cart:

Platinum

This product is not subject to discounts and coupon application.

+
Discover more

Franciacorta Brut Cabochon Fuoriserie N.025

Item number: BBB00391 SVG 750
1
Choose the quantity of bottles to add to the cart:
x 1
x 2
x 3
x 4
x 6
x 9
x 12
x 18
Product not subject to discounts

Vintage: s.a.

Denomination: Franciacorta DOCG

Grapes: Chardonnay Pinot Nero

Alcohol: 12.5 %

Format: 0,75 l

Type: Bollicine

Region: Lombardy

Origin: Made in Italy

Occasion: Romantic dinner

Pairing: Fish and shellfish

Allergens: Solfiti

THE SUMMER WINE CELLAR
Occasions up to -50%

Taste summer! Discover this selection of products on sale up to 50% off, ideal for an aperitif or a dinner in the vineyards. Enjoy these summer moments with a tropical mood.

SPECIFICATIONS

TASTING NOTES

Key label of the company, with its name "Cabochon", this Franciacorta evokes the preciousness of jewelry. Refinement, intensity, elegance and an endless perlage make this sparkling wine a prestigious and precious Franciacorta. Brilliant golden straw, with fine and persistent perlage, Monte Rossa’s Franciacorta Cabochon Brut Fuoriserie N.025 is produced with Chardonnay grapes for 70% and Pinot Noir for the remaining 30%, vinified in steel and aged for a long time in bottle. This Metodo Classico sparkling wine is bright and garish, with a straw yellow color with greenish reflections. The nose is fragrant and intense and evokes scents of bergamot, chamomile and jasmine. On the palate it is crunchy, with great persistence and with a floral-citrus return. Sparkling wine ideal for a whole meal if you want to give yourself a romantic dinner, maybe based on fish, seafood and shellfish. To fully appreciate its style, this Franciacorta must be served at a serving temperature of 8/10 ºC. Read more Read less
THE WINERY

Monte Rossa

The historic Cantina Monte Rossa has always been a pioneering company, founded on solid traditions but always looking to the future. Over time, the company has become one of the most important reference points for Lombardy wine production. One of the most important reasons was certainly the start of its production of Franciacorta: in fact, Monte Rossa was the first company to research the excellence of Franciacorta, abandoning the production of still wines. A gamble that has certainly paid off in fame, and which has made it an example for all winegrowers in the area. Great traditions, artisanal methods and innovative technologies come together in a unique production process that enables it to produce the highest quality Lombardy wines. Today, the Monte Rossa winery boasts around seventy hectares of vineyards, stretching across a vast territory. The various positions of the crus and the different environmental conditions guarantee a wealth of aromas of great value, for a surprising final product. Name and address of producer/distributor: Monte Rossa - Via Monte Rossa, 1 rosso, 25040 Bornato (BS). Products from this winery should be stored in a cool, dry place away from heat sources.

Select a size

Read more

Read less