label.service.not.available
Choose quantity: Back
x 1
x 2
x 3
x 4
x 6
x 9
x 12
x 18

Choose the custom quantity to add to cart:

+
Discover more

Amarone della Valpolicella Classico Riserva Costasera

Item number: VFR00534 2018750
1
Choose the quantity of bottles to add to the cart:
x 1
x 2
x 3
x 4
x 6
x 9
x 12
x 18

Vintage: 2018

Denomination: Amarone Della Valpolicella DOCG

Grapes: Corvina Rondinella Oseleta Molinara

Alcohol: 15.5 %

Format: 0,75 l

Type: Rosso

Region: Veneto

Origin: Made in Italy

Occasion: Important occasion

Pairing: Red meats

Allergens: Solfiti

SPECIFICATIONS

TASTING NOTES

Amarone della Valpolicella Costasera Riserva is made from Corvina, Rondinella and Molinara grapes and a small portion of Oseleta, a precious native grape rediscovered by Masi. Fermentation takes place after about 120 days of partial drying of the grapes on bamboo racks. The resulting wine ages for 36 months, 80% in large barrels and the remaining 20% in barriques. This is an extraordinary red wine from Veneto that offers a compact, impenetrable ruby appearance. With a powerful aromatic profile, delivering intense notes of over-ripe, almost macerated, red fruit, cloves, cinnamon, bitter cocoa and roasted coffee. On tasting, it is a gentle giant. Velvety tannins, fleshy and textured on the palate. Great softness supported by just the right amount of freshness that gives this wine a very long, persistent and pleasant finish. A great wine to share over Sunday lunch with rich meat-based dishes or mature cheeses. Also a reliable accompaniment to round off a meal. Read more Read less
THE WINERY

Masi

Masi is an Italian company specialising in the production of excellent Veneto wines. His is the story of a family and its vineyards in Venice. The name itself derives from “Vaio dei Masi”, the small valley acquired in Valpolicella at the end of the 18th century by the Boscaini family, who still own it today. The use of indigenous methodologies and experimental techniques for wine production has made the Masi winery renowned locally and internationally. Still family-run, Masi is a worldwide benchmark for the production of Amarone, made using the ancient technique of partial drying of the grapes. With a great concern for the balance of nature and the enhancement of the surrounding area, the Masi winery is dedicated to organic and sustainable viticulture. Thanks to collaborations and partners in over 120 countries, Masi expresses the quality of Made in Italy on a global level. Name and address of producer/distributor: Masi - Via Monteleone 26, 37015 Sant'Ambrogio di Valpolicella (VR). Products from this winery should be stored in a cool, dry place away from heat sources.

Select a size

Read more

Read less