label.service.not.available
Choose quantity: Back
x 1
x 2
x 3
x 4
x 6
x 9
x 12
x 18

Choose the custom quantity to add to cart:

Award Slow Wine i

This wine has been awarded by the Slow Wine Guide.

Platinum

This product is not subject to discounts and coupon application.

+
Discover more

Franciacorta Brut Alma Grande Cuvée

Item number: BBB00047 SVG 750
Award Slow Wine i

This wine has been awarded by the Slow Wine Guide.

1
Choose the quantity of bottles to add to the cart:
x 1
x 2
x 3
x 4
x 6
x 9
x 12
x 18
Product not subject to discounts

Vintage: s.a.

Denomination: Franciacorta DOCG

Grapes: Chardonnay Pinot Bianco Pinot Nero

Alcohol: 12.5 %

Format: 0,75 l

Type: Bollicine

Region: Lombardy

Origin: Made in Italy

Occasion: Aperitif with friends

Pairing: Fish and shellfish

Allergens: Solfiti

DISCOUNTS UP TO 30%
Spring Wine Cellar

The most beautiful period: the days get longer and the temperatures rise. The beautiful season is coming! Aperitifs start in company and what better time to share a good glass of wine. In the Grande Cantina you can find a selection of discounted wines up to 30% between reds, whites and bubbles. Find the perfect match!

SPECIFICATIONS

TASTING NOTES

When one speaks of Bellavista, one speaks of the history of Franciacorta and Italian wine, one of the best known and most successful brands. The company came to life in 1977 when Vittorio Moretti decided to invest in the countryside around Erbusco with the intention of rivalling the better known French in the production of Metodo Classico sparkling wine. The name of the winery derives from the hill on which it stands, which looks out over Lake Iseo, the Po Valley and the nearby Alps. Today, Bellavista counts on over two hundred hectares divided into more than one hundred plots scattered throughout the DOC territory for its range of climatic and geological micro-diversity that is unique at a national level and that allows it to have wines that exemplify what Franciacorta has to offer. The Franciacorta Brut Alma Cuvée, probably the company's most iconic label, is composed of 77% Chardonnay, 22% Pinot Noir and 1% Pinot Blanc. It is the result of the skilful blending of around 60 selections of base wines, 80% of which come from the most recent harvest, while the remaining 20% are "reserve wines", i.e. wines from previous vintages, which add to the wealth of olfactory and taste variations. Finally, it is aged on its lees for 36 months. It has a bright, straw yellow colour with greenish reflections. The perlage is fine, persistent and elegant. Once you bring the glass close to your nose, you are struck by a broad and complex bouquet, with notes of exotic fruit, with slight hints of vegetables, vanilla and dried fruit. In the mouth, it is savoury and persistent, with an excellent reference to the sensations picked up by the nose. The finish is long and delicate. All these characteristics make this Lombardy bubbly perfect for an aperitif with friends, or with fish and shellfish. Read more Read less
THE WINERY

Bellavista

In 1977, Vittorio Moretti founded the Bellavista winery on a family property of a few hectares in Franciacorta, named after the hill of the same name, an incredible meeting point between Lake Iseo, the Po Valley and the Alps. The entrepreneur expanded the business by purchasing new vineyards, reaching the current 180 hectares. Bellavista wines are recognised as some of the best in Italian sparkling wine and the prestige of Lombardy sparkling wines. This is thanks to the natural processing with ancient presses to obtain a 'sweet' pressing, the must of which is then fermented partially in oak barrels, the rest in stainless steel tanks. Many selections are obtained in this way, from different vintages, terroirs and maturation periods, respecting the history of Franciacorta and organic and sustainable processing. It is not only sparkling wines such as Alma and Satén that come from this area, but also excellent white wines from Lombardy such as Chardonnay and Pinot Blanc. Bellavista's innovation does not stop here: particular attention is paid to image. In fact, the rebranding of the labels and bottles is recent, communicating the link with the terroir and the company values. Everything contributes to the creation of a classy, original and elegant product, also thanks to its fruity aromas with fresh nuances. Name and address of producer/distributor: Bellavista - Via Bellavista, 5, 25030 Erbusco (BS). Products from this winery should be stored in a cool, dry place away from heat sources.

Select a size

Read more

Read less