label.service.not.available
Choose quantity: Back
x 1
x 2
x 3
x 4
x 6
x 9
x 12
x 18

Choose the custom quantity to add to cart:

+
Discover more

Trevenezie Nodo d'Amore

Item number: VFR01725 2019750
1
Choose the quantity of bottles to add to the cart:
x 1
x 2
x 3
x 4
x 6
x 9
x 12
x 18

Vintage: 2019

Denomination: Rosso IGT

Grapes: Corvina Merlot Teroldego

Alcohol: 14 %

Format: 0,75 l

Type: Rosso

Region: Veneto

Origin: Made in Italy

Occasion: Everyday

Pairing: Red meats

Allergens: Solfiti

DISCOUNTS UP TO 30%
Spring Wine Cellar

The most beautiful period: the days get longer and the temperatures rise. The beautiful season is coming! Aperitifs start in company and what better time to share a good glass of wine. In the Grande Cantina you can find a selection of discounted wines up to 30% between reds, whites and bubbles. Find the perfect match!

SPECIFICATIONS

TASTING NOTES

Farina is a company that was founded in the heart of the Valpolicella Classica region, a land where wine-making has been a mainstay since time immemorial. Thanks to a passion for wine, the Farina family's heritage, sustainable viticulture and modern technology, today Alessandro, Claudio and Elena produce wines that fully interpret the strength of the land and tradition. An interesting expression of this DOC zone is Farina's nodo d'amore Rosso IGT Tre Venezie, which is the result of a combination of Merlot and Teroldego grapes dried for about 20 days, and Corvina Fresca for 65%, an indigenous grape par excellence from the Verona area that lends its typical spicy note. The blend composed of these grapes will age 30% in barriques and the remaining 70% in Slavonian oak barrels. The colour is a bright ruby red, and on the nose it reveals complexity: rose hips in jam, currants, (red) berry fruit and hints of dried petals, spices, cinnamon and black pepper, cloves and finally balsamic notes. On the palate it is enveloping, fresh and delicately tannic, with an intense and persistent finish. Perfect with red meats, boiled meats, roasts and mature cheeses. A certainly complex red wine that can also be enjoyed on a Sunday lunch with the family, or on important occasions. Read more Read less
THE WINERY

Farina

Having inherited the passion for wine as a family heritage, Alessandro, Claudio and Elena Farina have for years taken care of the 45 hectares of vineyards in the Valpolicella Classico area, 35 of which are owned, with a special focus on enhancing the Corvina grape. Aspiring to create high-quality wines, the Farina family relies on modern technologies and cutting-edge techniques in the winemaking process. The Farina winery combines a deep respect for the family tradition with great tenacity and courage in innovation. The fine red wines from Veneto are the result of new techniques, significant interventions in the vineyards and great attention to organic and sustainable viticulture. In this area of Veneto where the winemaking tradition has been a pillar for centuries, there is an indissoluble link between the wines, symbol of this ancient heritage, and the unique land that produces them. From the traditional Amarone del Valpolicella, a distinctive feature and excellence of the winemaking tradition of the area, to the Trevenezie reds, these high-quality products express the intensity and strength of the surrounding area. Name and address of producer/distributor: Farina - Viale Alberto Bolla, 11, 37029 Pedemonte (VR). Products from this winery should be stored in a cool, dry place away from heat sources.

Select a size

Read more

Read less